Next release of AlphaCore? JUST DO IT

Mike Barnes mike at grouse.net.au
Fri Feb 10 08:35:46 UTC 2006

On 10/02/2006, at 7:16 AM, Sergey Tikhonov wrote:
> Cristian has been very busy lately and didn't have to make final
> isos. So, I decided to cook them myself
> and upload to his ftp site (I might still have a problem, since he
> is not around and there no much space left
> on ftp server :( ). There will be disk1 and disk4 uploaded soon,
> just enough to make minimal install. Other
> disks will be uploaded later (it take time :) ).

Could you send me an email directly once it's done to remind me to
post links on the alphacore.info site?

Actually, if anyone's got anything they think is interesting enough
to post on there, please feel free to mail me. One particular thing
I've been playing with is the idea of putting up a page for each
Alpha model, with pictures and specs - sort of like how http://
lowendmac.com/ does with old Apple gear. :)

If you've got anything other than a DS10, an AlphaStation 200 or a
PWS433 (personal collection) - please feel free to send me mail and
tell me all about it. If you've got pictures, I'll post them on the
site.