Gentle folk Help with VaxStation

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Wed Jun 28 22:23:02 UTC 2006

I truly like the way this list stays on topic. No flames.

1) Someone brings in an off topic question that they probably genuinely
know of no better place to bring it to.

2) They get an answer.

3) They get helpful suggestions as to better places for their questions.

4) They get invited to join the party (and/or a related one) on topic.

And no flames.

Is the Alpha a gentleman's machine?