Free AS4100's

Iain Barker ibarker at aastra.com
Tue May 2 14:38:37 UTC 2006

We have approx 50x used AS4100 AlphaServers for disposal, plus some unused spares.

Systems are a mix of AC and DC powered units, mounted two per 19" cabinet.

FREE! - buyer must collect from our loading dock, Boston MA area.

Each cabinet contains:

2x AS4100 (AC) or AS4100-CO (DC) each with: 1GB RAM, 1-4x 533MHz CPU, Ethernet, T1/E1/V.35.
2x BA36x SCSI shelf with disks (mix of 18G, 9G and 4G)
2x Memory channel hubs (Mix of MC1 & MC2)
Power distribution etc.

Email me to arrange pickup if you want these.

All will be scrapped next week if there is no interest here.