Thunderbird on AC3

Mike Barnes mike at grouse.net.au
Wed Apr 4 04:49:06 UTC 2007

Jon_norstog wrote:
> I was not able to get KPPP working on my AC3 install.  Did I do
> something wrong or is it happening to others?

There is a slightly newer build of KDE (I'm guessing KPPP is part of
kdenetwork? I don't even have KDE installed on my main machine) coming
shortly, now that the build system is up and running, but I have no way
of testing anything related to PPP around here.

Anyone else had a change to fine this up and verify issues? Could
someone possibly search Fedora's Bugzilla and see if there's anything
that looks like a general problem, and not just one confined to Alpha?