Voodoo 3 pci

Jay Estabrook jay.estabrook at hp.com
Tue Apr 24 16:44:23 UTC 2007

Michael Kronsteiner wrote:

> is anything good/bad known about the status of this card? i got one toda
> y and cant wait to test it anyway :D hope to be able to replace at least
> one of these f...ine ati rage xl blah cards

I believe it works fine for 2D under AC3 (Xorg 7.1). The 3D support was
rewritten/reorganized recently to do away with the Glide library,
IIRC, and AFAIK hasn't since worked (in 3D) on Alpha.

ATI Radeon 9250 with 256MB of memory works well in 2D and 3D with AC3.

--Jay++

--
Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - XC I & B
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO1-3/D-B.8     (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook at hp.com