Voodoo 3 pci

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Tue Apr 24 17:03:01 UTC 2007

Dear Michael & list:

I haven't tried the Voodoo 3 on the latest AC distro.  I have had good luck
with mine over the years on redHat and earlier AC versions.  SRM "sees" the
card OK, and the Linux Voodoo driver has in the past been one of the best out
there.  There was a timewhen the Voodoo 3 was "the" card for Linux.

The Voodoo cards don't work (except maybe in VGA mode) with Tru64, VMS or the
Alpha versions of Windows NT and 2000.

For picture quality the Voodoo is right up there with the permedia 2&3 cards,
IMO, and is sharper than the Radeon 7500.

good luck!

jn
--
Allidaho LLC (http://www.allidaho.com)