Thunderbird on AC3

Mike Barnes mike at grouse.net.au
Wed Mar 28 06:07:30 UTC 2007

Sergey Tikhonov wrote:
> Have you tried the one from the distribution? It should work.

Haven't had time yet. I don't actually need it, just happened to notice
it crashing on mine, thought I'd see if anyone else saw the same
behavior or if it's something I've done to my system. :)

> I've been always changing compile options for
> mozilla/firefox/thinderbird to use "-O2" instead "-O3 or -Os"...

The global cflags macro is set to -O2 by default - is this overridden in
the spec files for those packages? If so, I'll check a new one into my
CVS tree when I finally get plague running properly; I'm really close to
having it run. That's where my "Alpha time" is devoted right now. :)