Fwd: Lm-sensors on a ds20

John Grzesiak johng at pcrd.net
Fri Nov 30 02:44:56 UTC 2007

If I am remembering correctly, lm-sensors depends on ACPI.

I have several running alpha machines and none of them have any hardware
monitoring that I am aware of... I will tell you that DEC made their hardware
extremely rugged, so, I am not sure I would be worried about until it was hot
enough to cause my skin to singe...

Never had an Alpha overheat amazingly enough...

I have running:

       1 API CS20 (Tsunami/Clipper dual EV68 833mhz) CentOS 4.3
       2 DEC AlphaServer 4100 (quad EV56 600mhz) AlphaCORE 3.0
       1 DEC AlphaServer 2100A (quad EV5 300mhz) FreeBSD 6.2
       1 API/DEC AlphaPC 164LX (single EV56 533mhz) CentOS 4.3

I will look at some of the docs, but, I don't think we will have much luck with
lm-sensors... The CS20 I have should have quite a few hardware simularities
with the DS20...

--

John Grzesiak
---- P.S.T.N. 603.798.4028 ----