Alpha hardware

Smith, Todd Todd.Smith at camc.org
Fri Dec 5 17:58:21 UTC 2008

I have a Multia/UDB VX40 that takes 72pin FPM 36bit True Parity SIMM
modules and I have wanted to use 128MB modules but the one that I tried
didn't work.

Does anyone know if a 128MB module would work?  Has anyone with one the
machines mentioned that use True Parity FPM RAM ever tried a 128MB
module or know why it doesn't work?

Todd