My lucky day

John Grzesiak johng at pcrd.net
Mon Jan 7 23:21:03 UTC 2008

Hmmm.... I don't know what the problem could be....

I have AC3 on a bevy of SMP machines...

2 AS-4100 quad 600's
1 AS-2100A quad 300's
1 CS20 dual 833.

If I am remembering right, it installs with a UP kernel and installs a UP
kernel... I think it was up to me to install the SMP version...

Still did not hit any problems at all...

Maybe.... all of them were serial installs... could that be an issue ????

--

John Grzesiak
---- P.S.T.N. 603.798.4028 ----