My lucky day

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Thu Jan 31 14:54:20 UTC 2008

Hey gang,

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:44:56 -0500, Jay Estabrook wrote:
> I second this advice: a serial console log would be helpful.

Attached.

> Is there any chance you have kbd/mouse hooked up via KVM?
> Sometimes those have caused problems.

No kvm, just direct connection.  After using the serial console, I was
able to install from the CD with no problem.  The system just rebooted
after install, and seems to run contentedly :)

I'll now to put the smp kernel, and start to use this beast.

Many thanks to all who have helped put Fedora 8 on alpha!

Cheers,
					Christian