looking for the right set of yum repos for alpha

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Sat Jul 12 17:30:28 UTC 2008

Could you run "yum repolist" and post the output? Rawhide shouldn't be
enabled. The only repositories that should be enabled are:

[root at ev67 ~]# yum repolist
repo id              repo name                                 status
InstallMedia         Fedora 20080404                           enabled
alphacore            Fedora for Alpha platform                 enabled
alphacore-updates    Fedora for Alpha platform - Updates       enabled

Steven