Hardware compat with Fc8

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 25 23:26:21 UTC 2008

Jay,
thanks!! worked fine, now on the latest kernel.
Modprobe results show 2.6.25, non SMP of course on the DS10.
Couple more tweaks and I will bring up  a couple more alphas.

I had been running ubuntu 386 bsed servers. They were hacked. Turned my
ubuntu boxes into SIP/h323 relay boxes, robot systems, and so on.

I want to have the same capabilities on Fedora, with some additional
protections.
As I work the configs, I am continuing to be pleased wtih capability,
performance,
and stability, man the stability is great.

thanks fedora core team!!!
bob