Max. memory on 164LX

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Mon May 5 15:19:00 UTC 2008

<20080504162239.6E35061883B at hormel.redhat.com>
<481F1345.1040808 at iki.fi> <200805051424.m45EOwwm018466 at mx56.ms.so-net.ne.jp>

Not really as far as I know. The best you can do in software is to read the
SPD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_Presence_Detect) on the memory
modules. Usually, it only provides some info about the timings. Sometimes,
these SPD modules are even badly programmed, which leads to problems on
some motherboards if they auto-detect the timing settings to use.

Steven