Max. memory on 164LX

John Grzesiak johng at pcrd.net
Thu May 8 15:37:48 UTC 2008

    Well... my board will just plain not work with REGISTERED/ECC no
matter what
size they are. It only works with ECC/unbuffered..

    But, I have found inconsistencies in spec sheets for the same memory out on
the Internet. So, I think some confusion is understandable.

    It's really too bad that there are no newer boards and we could get the
Alpha to move forward with the technology... But, sadly, I dream too much !!

--

John Grzesiak
---- P.S.T.N. 603.798.4028 ----