Max. memory on 164LX

John Grzesiak johng at pcrd.net
Thu May 8 16:43:54 UTC 2008

--

     Perhaps I am just lamenting that there is no further development of the
Alpha and the PC style boards...

     I do have one EV68 processor based system here, but, nothing better than
that. Most of my stuff is EV5/EV56. Perhaps we could convince some company
(Samsung ???) to finish EV7/EV8 and interface it with a good PCIe based
Chipset... but then... I am dreaming again. Probably no commercial market for
it, so, no incentive to make it happen... Too bad we could not get AMD to
pervert a Barcelona die to Alpha EV68?? cores ... but now I am *really*
dreaming...

<Sigh suppressed>

< Other rants/laments on cost of power and not having enough space for toys
deleted >

John Grzesiak
---- P.S.T.N. 603.798.4028 ----