XFS root on Fedora 8AXP install ???

John Grzesiak johng at pcrd.net
Thu May 22 14:55:16 UTC 2008

       Any more info on this ??? If not, it's on my list to make work..

       I am having trouble getting XFS to load properly even after a
full KERNEL
rebuild.

       I am still looking at that part of the problem. Is anyone else having
strange loader issues, or is this particular to my hardware ??? (AS4100)...

       Hmmm. I suppose that I will need to try it on another platform or two
before making rash conclusions....  I will try it on a 164LX and API CS20....

--

John Grzesiak
---- P.S.T.N. 603.798.4028 ----