Location of Alpha Architecture FC-9 ISOs?

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Wed Nov 12 22:57:03 UTC 2008

Lee Courtney schrieb:
> Sorry for the newbie question, but after sleuthing previous months on the list I am assuming that http://buildsys.zero42.at/iso/ is the location of Fedora Core 9 for the Alpha architecture. Correct? Looking for an install for a DS20 and ES40.

Right location. These isos are from Jay. Based on his RPMS with support
from my RPMS.

However. Updates will come from zero42.

> Looked on the Fedora project website and nothing about Alpha there. I'm further assuming that Alpha architecture has fallen off the radar for Fedora?

As an Fedora Ambassador and Mr. Fedora Alpha, I have to say: I'm still
looking of getting Fedora Alpha into the Secondary Archs. But we still
have problems... Both on Fedora as well on (our) Alpha side.

However. It would be great if you can send in bugreports about the ISOs...

Sorry for not answering earlier - I've just managed to enable my
internet-via-mobile-phone :-)

Since I'm on a training in Saint Poelten and not being at home, it's not
easy for me to answer mails as fast as usually.

Best,
  Oliver