Flash Player?

Will L Givens diskman at kc.rr.com
Sun Nov 23 17:35:28 UTC 2008

There's 'swfdec', it works fine with simply flash... You won't be able to
use it to hit up Youtube though, but will be able to view all the ads ;-)
One other thing, it will eat up ALL your cpu cycles if you're careful.

http://swfdec.freedesktop.org/wiki/

It compiles with both Compaq C and GCC-4.0.1... but the CCC build is pretty
buggy...
Will L G <aka d|i|g|i|t|a|l>

PS, as far as I know there are no Alpha/AXP ports of Macromedia Flash
player, no x86_64 ports either.