How to upload compiled packages?

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Tue Nov 25 13:39:40 UTC 2008

Hi Alexey!

Alexey Chupahin wrote:
> I've compiled about first ten packages listed as *missing* or
> *blacklisted*, including clisp and maxima.

GREAT!

What have you done to fix them?

Anonymous access... There's not too much quota there - so let me know
when you've uploaded the packages, so I can put them somewhere else...

> Also, I recompiled some packages with BWX and MVI instruction
> set for 21164PC, 21264 and higher.

Which one?

Jay. Since we don't support < EV5, would it be save to use those instead?

> How can I upload it into repository?

It would be great if you could upload the SRPMS to
ftp://ftp.linux-kernel.at/uploads

If you plan to do more, I can provide you with an account on BUILDSYS;
As Jay has...

-of