anyone interested in a digital personal workstation 500au? (location: Leuven, Belgium)

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Wed Jan 7 22:16:47 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 07:55:01 pm Dialup Jon Norstog wrote:
> [...]

Thank you for the information.  I just want to add that i measured the power
consumption of my alpha and also the power consumption of a normal pc (i
think it was a PII) and the alpha was using quite a lot more power at that
time (several years ago). But i only checked briefly with only those two
machines and maybe my memory isn't that great anymore, so don't take this as
a 'fact' :-)

Some people already contacted me and soon the machines will be used again by
another alpha lover :-)

kind regards,
Dries