Minifridge

U. George netbeans at gatworks.com
Sun Aug 22 14:46:47 UTC 2010

use tcpdump to get at the broadcast addresses eminating from the fridge.
ie hook up fridge to a hub, hookup laptop/desktop to hub, and then have
laptop dump all packets from the hub.
if u cant find a hub, then a switch will do, as hubs are getting rare.

possiblly one of the ARP requests will have the info u need.