Minifridge

heviarti at puresimplicity.net heviarti at puresimplicity.net
Wed Aug 25 13:33:00 UTC 2010

  The thing is that 5.6-3 was latest for that board just about the time HP peed on the carpet. It was listed here and there but was seemingly not available. I always wondered if it was made less available due to undocumented features.

  BTW, I have an i960 RAID controller that doesn't do me much good.  It's a Mylex of some sort. I booted a machine with it installed and it only seemed to support two drive sizes. Does anybody need it, or have something that might be useful to me to trade for it?   If I need a RAID controller I have some kind of gigantic Compaq thing that has at least two channels.  I also have an adaptec 3940 in my PC164. (three channels of 50 pin in one slot.) As soon as I can get that machine into a real rackmount case, I need to see about a Magma chassis. Has anyone tried one of these on an Alpha?