More on the OO 64-bit source

Dialup Jon Norstog thursday at allidaho.com
Thu Oct 28 22:01:19 UTC 2010

Jim, list:

A few years ago  thought I would set aside an evening and build OO on my
then-new used XP1000.  Hahahaha! The stopper for me at the time was not being
able to complete the dependencies.  IIRC it required the Java environment at
the time, this was before the alternatives to official Java were developed.

I probably gave up too easy.

jn