still someone here ?

Martin Möhrmann martisch at uos.de
Thu Apr 9 14:55:14 UTC 2015

Hi All,

i am still listening in too.

I still have a rather large collection of alphas modulo the eigers i
traded for the es47 hopefully Matt is still taking care of :)
(from memory: 164,cs20,ds10,ds15,xp1000,es40,500au,Alphastation
4/233,up1500,alphaserver as1200,dec 3000 axp,pci33…)

Most are them are currently still packaged up since i am still in the
process of moving.

Before any more alphas are heading for the dumpsters let me know and i
am happy to take care of them if shipping them
is feasible to Germany.  New members as well as spare parts for the
alpha computer mansion are always welcome :)

Cheers,
Martin