still someone here ?

Alan Young ayoung at teleport.com
Fri Apr 10 01:45:26 UTC 2015

/me waves from the other side of I-10! I am in the Ahwatukee
neighborhood of Phoenix.

My LX164 is boxed and the PC-64 needs a power supply (I think), but the
DP-264 is still kicking. Like you I have a small hoard? stockpile? bits?
(wife probably classifies it as junk) like RAM, SCSI, Video and other
cards I have used over the years.

Alan