Red Hat 7.2 media for Alpha?

Bryan Smith me at bjsmith.me
Fri Feb 18 02:59:09 UTC 2022

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 9:53 PM Marco Benton <marco at xssnet.com> wrote:

> I operated one of the official HP mirror sites.  For some reason I never
> deleted it, since I still have a boatload of Alphas sitting in the shed. :-)
> ftp://ftp2.xssnet.com/pub/mirrors/redhat/7.2/iso

Awesomesauce!

I was about to suggest hitting the DEC forums [3] of the Vintage Computer
Federation (VEF).  They have several museum locations around the US, and
keep real hardware running, so they might be able to assist.

But that archive looks like it has the wrapper and other support.  Again,
awesomesauce!

- bjs

[3] https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?forums/dec/

--