Download tool for multiple files or wildcards in http

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Wed Apr 7 02:42:55 UTC 2004

Cheryl,

It seems to me that trying to download multiple files is more hassle than
just downloading the volumes individually. I just use lynx, go to books
for adults and press d on the volumes of the books I want. with a fast
connection it takes only a few seconds.

Well, to each her own. This is mine.

John

--
John J. Boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.