Braille during installation of Fedora

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 7 23:47:14 UTC 2004

[quoted lines by Jan and Bertil Smark Nilsson on 2004/04/08 at 08:39 +1000]

>My braille display is an ABT320 connected to com1.

You've probably already read my earlier message about the downloadable Fedora
Liux Core 1 installer image. For the driver, specify "al" (without the quotes).
You don't need to specify the device since COM1 (ttyS0 in Linux) is the
default. You also don't need to specify the table since the default table is
what you're probably already used to. In other words, specify:

   text brltty=al

http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/