nopernicus related inquiry

Krishnakant Mane kkmane at coolgoose.com
Thu Apr 8 09:38:23 UTC 2004

hello to all from Krishnakant after a long time.
things have been going quite well so far.
however I feel that I must now get going with some hands on the gui of
linux.
I have couple of questions regarding nopernicus.
Firstly how is it working now.  how many people are using it?  I want
to know how stable is it at the current status.
secondly, can some one kindly help me solve the problem of viavoice.
what better alternatives I have except eflite?  I don't find eflite
improving much.  but correct me if I am wrong because it has been over
3 months I have tried using eflite.  I am using redhat 8 and am happy
with viavoice and yasr.
but I am planning to switch to rhl 9 so as to get better leavarage from
the system.  can some one help me either configure nopernicus on redhat
8 or then please suggest some solution on redhat 9 so as to satisfy my
requirements.  further more I am not going to go completely on gui.  so
shell must still not be ignored.
please help
thanks
Krishnakant.