Fedora Core installer...?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 12 19:53:39 UTC 2004

[quoted lines by David Renström on 2004/04/12 at 21:15 +0200]

>Do you think that the USB being
>busy is the problem causing the installation to halt?

That's what I've been told from someone who had a similar problem and dealved
into it. Now I just have to remember the guy's e-mail address so that I can ask
for more specifics. I was writing the FS driver at the time and didn't pay as
much attention to the issue as I should've.

http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/