crossfading

Shaun Oliver shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
Thu Apr 15 13:37:53 UTC 2004

hi,
has anyone found any good cli apps that are able to do crossfading yet?
I'd love to be able to make use of this kind of feature when I'm doing
my broadcasts on awesomeradio but, I haven't found anything remotely
near what I'm looking for.
I'm probably asking far too much but I'd also love to be able to do
dynamic compression and the like as well to enhance the quality of my
stream somewhat.
\if anyone knows of such a beasty please don't hesitate to tell me to
get nicked and find it myself.
joking. nah seriously any information would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.

--
Shaun Oliver

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."
email: shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
WEB: http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman