Gentoo + Voyager

David Renström david.renstrom at skelleftea.mail.telia.com
Fri Apr 16 14:59:47 UTC 2004

i again all list members!

Now I've managed to get the Braille Voyager going! It was partly my fault.
I hadn't noticed that the /boot mount-point was actually not mounted. So, I
installed the new kernel on the large non-boot partition. No wonder my
changes didn't take effect... :-(

However, I also had to uninstall the BRLTTY version available in the
Portage tree (I think it's 3.4) and install the 3.5pre3 the usual way. The
Portage version didn't work at all.

Thanks for your time,
/David R.