Starting Debian Woody install from CD with brltty?

Andor Demarteau ademarte at students.cs.uu.nl
Thu Aug 5 20:22:51 UTC 2004

as a matter of fact yes.
But it only bworks if you downlaod the full stuff to make the foloppies
from scratch through the SVN-system
go here for details for that:

now this is from memroy:
for the entboot-stuff you can also create a mini.iso file.
I've managed to include the brltty-package in the listing for the
netboot-stuff.

I will lookup the correct details alter (not today).
drawback is that after a new svn update your changes are lost.
And you have to bootup with debfian-installer/framebuffer=false at the
bootprompt, otherwise it won't work.
You aslo get the maybe unwanted dialog-interface not the text-readline
one.

I'll mail the details in a couple of days.

This will create a 30mb of so mini.iso which will only do a net-install
for testing or unstable (maybe stable as well, not sure).