Braille is needed too! Re: Great days to come!!

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at lycos.com
Mon Aug 9 22:46:19 UTC 2004

Hello,

I've tested this product.  Admittedly, it looks in its early stages.  But,
Apple has an extremely well thought-out concept along with some ambitious
plans.  I'm not free to discuss all of the plans here, but I can say with
certainty that give it some time, and it will rival one of the commercial
screen-reading software if not better.  I will include my recommendation on
Braille TTY being a part of the OS along with speech and magnification.  I
am certain this could be done quite easily with some help.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNYAssistive Technology Services