looking for some FREE (gratis) POP/mail redirect provider in the FREE (freedom) world?

blinuxman at tuxfamily.org blinuxman at tuxfamily.org
Fri Aug 20 15:18:30 UTC 2004

Hi, unfortunately, after having read the conditions, I see that you may
not use uklinux.net's account to forward or redirect mail, and you shall
log using their UK diialup network; I'm in Belgium so probably this
isn't apropriate for me.
In fact, I have a new local pop here, just looking for some redirect
free email accounts, but always inside the Gnu/Linux world, to prevent
spam and commercial use of profile info.
Thanx anyway for your efforts.

Aldo.