MikMod

David Renström david.renstrom at skelleftea.mail.telia.com
Fri Aug 20 15:32:13 UTC 2004

Hi list!

Has anyone been able to use MikMod to play directly, i.e. using no disk
writer? I've had no success with it so far. Oh yes, I can create WAV and
RAW files from both MOD and XM files, but I'd really appreciate to play
them directly. But it tells me that it cannot initialize the sound driver.
I've tried all the built-in drivers. I'm using a SB Live! with OSS (not
ALSA). If I look in the documentation it seems that MikMod should support
OSS, but...

Thanks in advance,
/David R.

* Phone:        +46(0)910-78 17 51                                 *
* Mobile:       +46(0)70-641 96 20                                 *
* Mail:         david.renstrom at skelleftea.mail.telia.com *
* ICQ#: 122060651                                              *