Fw: [pro_tech] Study: Safest OS isn't Windows--or Linux

technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Tue Feb 24 13:08:28 UTC 2004

I was not the one that originally printed the article. I commented on it. the
link should have been included.

I may have missed it in the original posting. a cursorysearch of zdnet might
be in order though.... Still, I really don't trust zdnet to be fair about
things other than windows.

Technomage Hawke