cdrecord

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Feb 26 02:31:09 UTC 2004

Scott, what's biting on you with cdrecord?  I managed to get that going
awhile ago so might be able to help.  Thing is some people who reorganized
my apartment threw away all of my brailled linux notes.  I found
information on the web that helped me get an off-brand drive writing.
Searching on cdrecord howto and reading the link that has guitarlin as
part of its name sho8uld help quickly if your drive will work at all.
It's about two pages of notes at the most.