Looking for a Programming Project which would really benefit blind people

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Feb 26 06:13:56 UTC 2004

If you get a good install disk from redhat or slackware that's
speakup-enabled, and if you read the speakup-install.howto file on the cd
and follow instructions, you should by following directions have at least
a talking install with either of those systems.  Understand, I've
installed and reinstalled linux more than once mostly these days because
hackers knocked my systems over and I don't do any of it with sighted
assistance.  The reason for that is my doubletalk lt is talking through
those installations.