Fwd: Via-voice

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Feb 26 16:41:44 UTC 2004

Consider where this news story came from. GCN is a service for U.S. Federal IT staffers. These are people that buy in these kinds of lots. In no way was this a story focused on individual users buying one copy at a time.

Is this so hard to see? I trust not.

PS: IBM does intend, according to my sources, that ordinary individual users will also have the opportunity to purchase individual copies.