anyone else using apache 2

Willem van der Walt<willem@top.health.gov.za> willem at top.health.gov.za
Fri Feb 27 06:25:01 UTC 2004

Hi,
Do you get an error when starting httpd or in the log?
I have done virtual host setup using the apache distributed with rh9.
It should not make a difference though.
A few things i can recall:
1.  your dns must work, resolving correctly for all names.
2.  Every thing, including the main server settings must be in a
<virtualhost> </virtualhost> tag set.
3.  Some change must be made to the default setting of NameVirtualHost,
but i cannot recall what exactly.
Let  me know if you struggle still, and i will see if i can get you a
working
httpd.conf file.
hth
Willem