Bootable CD versions?

J. Greer jlgreer1 at excite.com
Tue Jul 6 00:34:47 UTC 2004

Oralux has to interface options, 1. emacspeak and 2. YASR

I find YASR much easier to use than emacspeak. YASR has a very nice editor and browser that are more user friendly than emacs. Even with emacspeak, once you learn a few keyboard commands its not too bad. JAWS for Windows is a good comparison. Emacs is complex due to its large array of abilities. Just learn them a few steps at a time. I found the O'Reilly book helpful. Emacs online turorial is also an option.

Jeff

// Yeah, but emacspeak is a lot more confusing than speakup.