Microsoft ebooks in Linux?

Ari aridamoulas at telkomsa.net
Sat Jul 10 09:27:50 UTC 2004

Hi,
I tried to install and use the Microsoft ebook reader for windows but have found it inaccessible and it doesn't work at all with JFW 3.7. Is their a Linux version of the reader or does anyone know how to convert these ebooks into text version?
Also, I know this goes a bit off topic, but a friend of mine would like to know from anyone living in Germany or Austria if their is a place where she can get newspapers from who would send it to her even though she lives in South Africa or if she can get them by email like TNAUK.
Thanks
Ari