Wizzard Software Offers new addition of IBM TTS for Linux

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Jul 23 14:25:50 UTC 2004

I will find out next week what's up with this announcement. Meanwhile, I
can honestly report that IBM has intended that ViaVoice for Linux would
be available to individual buyers. However, their choice of Wizard as
their sales distributor was perhaps not well suited to this marketing
requirement. Certainly, this has all taken far longer than it should,
especially as it seems we still can't plunk down our cash and download
an executable.