Screen appearance - Colour

Dave Delaney david.delaney at ucd.ie
Wed Jul 28 14:20:21 UTC 2004

Thanks very much for your reply.
I have it working now.
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: blinux-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:blinux-list-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Kenny Hitt
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 1:42 PM
To: Linux for blind general discussion
Subject: Re: Screen appearance - Colour

Hi.  You should be able to change it in the desktop preferences
menu.  Gnome has an accessibility theme that might be what you
want.  If not, you can change colors to what you mike manually.
You get to the desktop preferences from the keyboard by pressing alt-f1
then cursoring down to the desktop preferences option.
I usually press right arrow to open the menu.  Pressing enter on an
item activates the option.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny