Question: seeking an SSH client for Windows

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Fri Jun 4 17:48:23 UTC 2004

I've got some braille-oriented scripts for SSH Secure Shell from SSH
Communications Security version 3.29 build 283. Because the cursor doesn't
blink, I have to use FindColors to find the color combination and FindCaret,
an undocumented Jaws function, to tell Jaws where I've found the cursor.
I've tried to make these scripts portable but suspect I've missed a few
things. Speech probably has the odor of a stripped kitty.

There are some versions of Jaws that have a broken FindCaret but it works in
4.51 and up.

Let me know if you want it, but it's probably not for the fainthearted or
those who slept badly last night... Also let me know what version of Jaws
you use.

Lee