francophone systems

Charles McCathieNevile charles at w3.org
Sun Jun 6 07:03:45 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

I know there are some francophones on this list, and I would like to beg a
little of their time.

which is a francophone list about accessibility. A reasonable number of
french and québecois organisations working in the area are represented,
there, and a bunch of them are interested in accessibility in the open
source world.

I know it exists (and there are some people there who are working on open
source tools and systems to support accessibility, without a lot of
connection to useres at this stage) but I am not much of a user, especially
not in french.

So if anyone has some time to spend writing a little note about what they do
to that list (or here, or privately, that I can forward) I would appreciate
it.

Thanks, and sorry for chewing time. (I am also involved in Spanish and
Italian groups, if anyone working in those languages wants to repay me with
extra work :-)

Cheers

Chaals