running asterisk on sigwin?

Andor Demarteau ademarte at students.cs.uu.nl
Tue Jun 22 07:41:24 UTC 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Shaun Oliver wrote:

 > actually, I'd like to know what I configure and where I configure it to
 > run with freeworld dialup.
two possablities:
a) run through the Asterisk-bridge of FWD see:
http://www.freeworlddialup.com/advanced/iax
b) configure FWD as SIP phone see:
http://www.automated.it/guidetoasterisk.htm

I find option a the more eligant version.
However, the remaining configuration to be doen on asterisk to get it
really working like you want it, iludes me.
I'ts a bit too massy and their site is not too clear as well.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: ademarte at cs.uu.nl
student computer science        www: http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/~ademarte/
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn: do ask ;)