Fw: June 21, 2004 - Skype launches Skype for Linux!

Andor Demarteau ademarte at students.cs.uu.nl
Tue Jun 22 11:53:49 UTC 2004

hmm, it's closed source and you'll never know if there's spyware in it
(like in kazaa, this man's previous project).
It probably ain't accessibible anyway.

Soem tests here between skype and FreeWorldDialup showed that FWD is
better.
This was a test we did between 2 windows-boxes both behind a NAT-firewall.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: ademarte at cs.uu.nl
student computer science        www: http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/~ademarte/
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn: do ask ;)